Saturday, May 30, 2009

When Mommy's Away

Since I had to got to San Francisco for work, Orlando decided that he would have lots of fun with Little Stuff. He kept Anastasia home from school one day and took her to the aquarium in Baltimore. The first thing Anastasia hit on was the bubble tubes.



According to Anastasia, they saw the red fish, the yellow fish and the rockfish. Apparently they also saw a grouper.



Annie also talked a lot about the dolphin show. She was very excited to see the dolphins jumb and swim.



They also made dinner every night, and enjoyed the nice weather on the patio while I was away. There's nothing like a good game of pattycake with Daddy.



She was a very busy girl while I was away. She learned new jobs, helped daddy with lots of stuff and grew into a bigger girl than I left.

2 comments:

Abby said...

1) Annie's rockin' that little dress.

2) How many times did she eat ice cream for breakfast while you were gone? That's the true test of daddy time.

Orlando, Sara and Anastasia said...

Far as I know, no ice cream for breakfast, though upon my return, I did discover that she's developed a love of gummy worms.