Monday, April 4, 2011

Meeting Moria

Last month, I drove up to New York City for a little mini family reunion. My beautiful niece Eliana and her wonderful husband Shachar were hosting an open house to give family and friends an opportunity to meet the newest addition to their family, baby Moria. Eliana is a beautiful mom to a beautiful baby.



For me, it was also a chance to get to see my sister Marla and her husband Mark. It's been almost 18 months since I've seen Marla and several years since Mark and I were in the same room together, so catching up a little with them was great. I managed to not take a good picture of Mark, but I got this great shot of my sis.



I didn't do a great job as photographer on this trip, failing to get a picture of me holding Moria, though she was in my arms for almost an hour. I did get this shot of her sleeping in my arms. You'll just have to trust me that it's the crook of my elbow she's in.

No comments: