Tuesday, July 28, 2009

School Preparations

Anastasia starts school in 4 weeks. Hard to believe that she's starting public school so soon, but it's true. She'll be wearing a uniform to school, so no need to fret about what she's going to be wearing on the first day. She'll be in burgundy and gray.



It's a cute plaid, but it's not the most popular uniform, and so I've had a bit of trouble finding options that I like and aren't outrageously expensive. She is only 3, afterall, so we're going to need quite a few complete outfits and I'm not planning to spend $40 a piece for this Land's End jumper.

So, after looking at all the options available, and considering price, the number we have to buy and what's easiest for Annie, I think I've figured out an answer. We've settled on this skort in gray and plaid with white or burgundy polo shirts. I figure we'll put tights on her when it's cold. Hopefully she won't grow out of them too quickly.



As soon as they arrive, we'll get some pictures of our little angel in her new school clothes.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Ooooo...I see a baby girl's first monogram coming in the near future! I think that Annie needs a little 'Hitzig Crest' on that nice little get-up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.